MCF Mortgage Investment Corporation is a private investment firm and has managed over 100 million in assets for their clients for over 45 years
MCF is conveniently located in Aurora and we lend throughout Ontario.
MCF consistently provides solid returns through investing clients’ hard-earned money into conservative loan to value mortgages which protect their principal. Our investments are not market dependent and are RRSP and TFSA eligible and are a great part of any investment portfolio with higher than average returns. We work hard so you can relax
With increasing restrictions to the big banks lending criteria, there is an ever-increasing pool of borrowers; MCF can provide these types of borrowers with mortgages at higher than average rates.
If you are interested in learning more about MCF’s investment solutions, please call or visit the office today so we can discuss how MCF can become part of your portfolio.
MCF Investment Services Inc. has been in the residential mortgage business for over 40 years. It is our only business. We have been providing solid returns to our investors through our extensive experience with residential lending as well as our prudent approach to investing. This allows us to offer our clients an excellent way to achieve superior returns and to diversify their portfolio from the typical equity based products.
MCF manages over 100 million in assets for their clients and employs over a dozen full-time staff members and is constantly growing. MCF is conveniently located in Aurora, Ontario, just north of Toronto. MCF consistently provides solid returns through investing clients hard earned money in to conservative loan to value mortgages which protect their principal. Our investments are RRSP, RRIF, RESP, and TFSA eligible and are a great part of any investment portfolio.
The partners and founder are amongst the largest investors. Each mortgage we invest in is reviewed thoroughly and approved by management. Mortgage investments are all first ecting properties, interviewing borrowers, and keeping a conservative loan to value ratio.
A MIC is a Mortgage Investment Corporation which is designed specifically for residential mortgage lending in Canada.
- It is owned by the investors by way of owning shares in the MIC.
- Investors pool their money in order to invest in a group of mortgages rather than just investing in one and thereby reducing risk to the investors. They are investing in a diversified and secured pool of primarily residential mortgages.
- Shares of a MIC are qualified investments under the Income Tax Act for RRSP’s, RRIF’s, TFSA’s and RESP’s.
- The management company is responsible for administrating the MIC for the investors. They source suitable mortgages to invest in as well as the general administration of the company.
- Mortgage Investment Corporations are generally provincially registered and licensed.
- The management company receives a fee for the administration of the MIC.
- As mortgages are repaid, discharged and new capital is received these funds are used to invest in new mortgages.
- The MIC’s annual net income is 100% distributed to investors according to their proportional interest in the company.
- The distributions are in the form of dividends which are treated as interest income for tax purposes.
- The mortgages are secured on real property, often in conjunction with other forms of security, such as personal and corporate guarantees, general security agreements and assignments of material contracts, such as insurance policies, prepared by lawyers for the MIC.
- A MIC’s annual financial statements must be audited.
If you are interested in learning more about MCF’s investment solutions, please call the office today, we would be happy to answer any questions you have and we pride ourselves on our personal service.